White Smile - the Environmentally and Mouth Friendly toothbrush!

I have highly sensitive teeth and gums to the point where I have to use kid-softness toothbrushes if I don't want my mouth to bleed every time I brush. I also drink 3 cups of coffee a day.

So when I got the chance to review White Smile's special toothbrush I was pretty excited about it!

all natural toothbrush, whitening toothbrush, biodegradable toothbrush

White Smile makes a brilliant toothbrush made from Bamboo for the handle, and charcoal bristles. If you bury this toothbrush in the back yard, it'll decompose rather than sit there for years. If you throw it in a fire, it'll burn rather than melt.

It's also surprisingly comfortable! I know what you're thinking: Haley, a toothbrush that's made of charcoal? That's gotta tear up your mouth.

 You might like: Charcoal toothpaste!

Nope! I was surprised. I have no clue how they did it, but the bristles are very soft, and don't hurt my gums at all (and like I said above, I have HIGHLY sensitive gums).

The White Smile  set comes with four toothbrushes, each in their own biodegradable box. all four boxes are then put in one larger box. Personally I think the packaging is a bit excessive, but it can also be useful if you're handing them out to various different people, or taking them on a trip.


Now the only thing you need is some environmentally friendly and healthy toothpaste... oh hey, you can! I've made my own toothpaste that also helps with whitening, you can check it out right here!


Comments

Popular Posts