Calily Argan Hair Treatment - Soft and Luxurious

Admit it - you looooove doing a good deep condition that does wonders for your hair, right? It's annoying because sometimes it takes hours of leaving stuff in your hair to get the softness and silkiness you crave.

Well not today, girl! I did my hair mask for five minutes.

And the results are off the charts.



Calily's Argan Oil Hair Mask Treatment is a conditioner made from all natural oils and extracts. This product is one I originally got discounted via EDC. I ended up loving it so much I added it to my dash buttons and buy it regularly. It is amazing.

all natural hair oil treatment


    The ingredients are all natural essential oils and carrier oils, with no perfume or preservatives.
    Ingredients:

    • Shea Butter
    • Coconut oil
    • Argan oil
    • Vitamin E
    • Rose Hip Seed Oil
    • Vitamin B5
    • Cilantro Extract
    • Geranium Extract
    • Horsetail Extract 
    • Shatavari Extract
    • Alfalfa Extract
    • Ginger Extract
    That's it!


    There are 3 ways to use the product:

    1. While showering, work into wet hair, leave for 5-15 minutes, and wash out.
    2. wet or dry hair: work copious amounts into hair and wrap in plastic, leave for up to 8 hours
    3. damp or dry hair - after washing, use a VERY SMALL amount and work into hair as a leave-in conditioner.

    I've used the treatment in all three of these methods, and I can't tell you which is better. They all work wonders!

    My hair always smells incredible, feels soft and silky and luxurious, and is smooth and shiny.



    Enjoy!





    Comments

    Popular Posts