6 Cookbooks to Start the New Year Off Right

I love food. I tend to get stuck in a rut though, and I make the same things over and over again. I managed to get my hands on a few cookbooks and I'm psyched about them! Here's to new and interesting (and healthy) recipes for the new year!

Healthy Eating, Recipes, Creative recipes


1. Taqueria Tacos
Taco recipes, taco cookbook, healthy eating

Leslie Limon's Taco Cookbook is brilliant. She begins with explaining terms you may not have understood before, then switches to recipes and instructions. I wish there were more pictures, but the few photos that are in there are gorgeous. Each recipe is elegantly described and beautifully formatted.

Get it on Amazon Kindle or Paperback

2. The Good Life! Mediterranean Diet Cookbook
Mediterranean food, cookbook, healthy recipes

I don't know about you but I'm a huge fan of Mediterranean food! Every recipe in this book sounds amazing! Mushroom Risotto, Linguini with Pesto, Spinach, and Olives, and Roasted Carrots with Anise? Yes please!

Amazon Kindle Unlimited or Paperback

3. Clean Eating Bowls
Smoothie Bowl, Breakfast Bowl, Grain bowl, soup, noodle bowl, dessert bowl, healthy, cookbook

Have you seen this craze around the interwebs? It's beautiful, brilliant, and delish. Clean Eating Bowls is the perfect book to get you going. It includes Smoothies, Breakfast, Grain, Soup, Noodle, and Dessert bowl recipes.

Available on Amazon Kindle or Paperback

4. and 5. Dutch Oven Obsession, and All In One Dutch Oven Cookbook for Two.

Dutch oven cookbookDutch oven cookbook

These books are a staple for anyone who loves their dutch oven. Obsession is a good family-size cookbook, with serving sizes from 4-12. Cookbook for Two of course serves only two, and is awesome for a young professional or small family. Both books include lovely photos, beautifully formatted recipes, and tons of savory and delicious recipes!

Obsession and Cookbook for Two are both available paperback and kindle.

6. Home Skillet - The Essential Cast Iron Cookbook for Easy One-Pan Meals
cast iron skillet, cast iron pan, recipes, cookbook

I am in love with this book. I'm in love with cast iron too so that helps. I have like five different cast iron pans and pots. Guys I can't even explain the amazingness that is in this book. I could cook from this book for months.

Get it on Amazon in paperback or Kindle.

Happy Healthy Eating, and enjoy!!

Comments

Popular Posts