What can you do with essential oils?

Answer? a lot.

There are two basic categories (in my mind) oils you can put on the surface of your skin, and oils you can put inside your body. It is important to figure out what kind of oil you get.

This oil is not for consumption (it is important to note, however, that apx 70% of whatever you put on the surface of your skin is absorbed into your blood stream, so you still need to be careful).
I love this oil by Radha Beauty (thanks for the free bottle!). It’s a huge bottle, smells amazing, has an easy to use dropper, and doesn’t irritate my skin. I used it in my oil diffuser and before I even lit the candle my kitchen smelled minty. mmmmmm.
CrZTFKNW8AAH3gv
I also put some on my laundry before I threw it in the dryer. That was a nice experience.
I put a few drops on my pillow, and I didn’t want to get up this morning. I also put two drops on each of my shoulders, since my shoulders both have knots the size of a tennis ball in them. Guys, this stuff was more intense than tiger balm! and it smells better! I will be repeating that on a regular basis.
Can’t think of a single thing I don’t like about this oil. It’s totally worth it. Get it!

Comments

Popular Posts