Beer Savers - Surprisingly Effective!

Sometimes you want a beer. So you open a bottle and suddenly something happens; maybe you have to leave the house for some reason, or you're really tired and need a nap. Except you're drinking a really great bottle of craft beer and don't want to throw it out.

Or maybe you're drinking a large bottle and don't want to drink it all at once and have nobody to share it with.

It's wrong to throw away good beer. It's just straight-up wrong.

Crisis averted!



I'll be honest, I didn't think these things would actually work. It seemed too good to be true! Plus the silicone just wasn't that strong. But I gave it a shot anyway.

I opened a beer, drank half of it. and put a beer-saver on it and left the house. Four hours later I came home and took a sip...



It wasn't as bubbly as it would have been if it had been fresh, but it was pretty damn close. I was really surprised.

Now I don't know how long it'll keep your beer: I feel like 4 hours is pretty satisfactory.

I only wish the silicone tips were a bit more snug. they seem lose, and I feel like they could keep the beer better if they were just a tad tighter.

Get your beer and soda bottle savers here! I mean, seriously? for less than $4? Perfect.





Comments

Popular Posts